How triangulation of Quality, Audits and Incidents elevate oversight, insight and foresight
Triangulation and Integration
Following the recent addition of 6 more NHS Foundation Trusts to the InPhase community last month, this free web conference will uncover the reasons behind why more Trusts are favouring triangulated assurance. You’ll find out how triangulation of Quality, Audit and Incidents come together to create a transformational single digital system.
You will learn how the integration of Quality, Audits and Incidents is the best support for your continuous improvement work, as well as what the ideal system looks like using the Oversight Suite as an example showcasing an exclusive look at some of the effortless and time-saving features.
Find out how managing CQC self-assessments, NICE Guidance, and CAS is easier than ever before and how to boost audit completion rates and learn more from your incident reporting while encouraging staff at all levels to engage in quality improvement actively.
We will also cover how the upcoming upgrade to Learn from Patient Safety Events (LFPSE) is the perfect opportunity to include Quality and Audits from our suite of over 20 integrated, out-of-the-box apps to create the ultimate triangulated assurance system.
To discover how triangulation of Quality, Audits and Incidents can be invaluable to your Trust's quality and improvement work, guarantee your digital seat below.
- Directors of Nursing
- Directors of Clinical Governance
- Head of Patient Safety
- Directors of Quality
Organisations that should watch
- Acute & Community Trusts
- Primary Care Providers
- Care Homes & Social Care Providers
- Emergency Services
- Integrated Care Systems
- Independent Healthcare Companies
InPhase’s Chief Solutions Officer, Paul has vast expertise in healthcare, NHS, independent providers and social care, from practical experience and implementations of dozens of healthcare systems over the past decade. Leading the design and integration of solutions today using the InPhase suite with unparalleled knowledge.
This exclusive conference will cover these key areas:
- How triangulation of Quality, Audits and Incidents will elevate the way you use your data
- How to save both clinical and non-clinical time, as well as have a considerable financial impact, by using one system with one version of the truth
- Rapid and intelligent workflows to ensure aligned actions get completed and their impacts are visible to encourage and engage teams
- How real-time triangulation delivers better oversight, insight and foresight to make sure what needs to get done is done
- How to take advantage of the upcoming LFPSE upgrade to maximise improvement