How Robust Oversight Drives More Efficient & Effective Quality Assurance & Outcomes
We’ll show you how the right system can give Trusts an accurate and up-to-date view of their current progress against CQC and NICE requirements, IPC, Audit, Checklists and Policy, make it easier and faster to evidence self-assessments, audits, policy, actions and key decisions and also help them identify and plan the appropriate Improvement Actions to improve compliance and improve Outcomes.
Most importantly, we’ll reveal how InPhase Oversight brings staff together with a clear vision to improve standards – from ward to board – with one version of the truth to improve engagement, avoid duplication and ensure your efforts and resources are spent on the actions that will have the most impact.
If you want to give your Trust the best tool to make quality assurance easier, faster and more cost-effective than ever, then this concise 60-minute webinar is an essential guide on how to achieve total oversight for maximum compliance with minimum effort.
- CEOs and Directors of Nursing
- Head of Governance, Compliance, Quality
- Chief Nurses
- Healthcare Transformation specialists
- Digitisation leads
Organisations that should watch
- Acute Trusts
- Community and Mental Health Trusts
- Social Care Providers
- Care Homes
- Private Healthcare Providers
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been instrumental in turning InPhase into one of the UK's leading providers of management, governance, and assurance solutions, and helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
Get ahead with these 5 key areas covered in this exclusive web conference:
- How InPhase digital Oversight can improve assurance
- How to save time and improve compliance with pre-built quality assurance frameworks including CQC/ NICE /fundamental standards.
- How to triangulate assessment, audit and improvement projects and actions with priority Outcomes
- How to easily monitor whether key actions are being completed and are working
What is InPhase Oversight?
With the spotlight on the NHS like never before, organisations have to equip themselves with the best tools available to be assured that we are operating safely and in line with regulatory requirements.
Understand how well your organisation is performing and complying with regulators, with numerous systems and sources of data to understand your Assurance.
Whilst utilising a single board assurance framework to track your strategic objectives, actions and governance to effectively manage your organisation is critical. Learn More.