InPhase Graduate Performance Analyst / Consultant
Full-time / Pension / Private Healthcare
Are you a numerate, analytical graduate with excellent IT skills looking to join a leading organisation where you will have a real opportunity to get involved in a business at ground level and to build a successful career?
This graduate role requires a highly professional, smart, enthusiastic FIRST CLASS degree candidate to be working with a range of companies implementing our software. Each client will be looking to drive performance improvements, identify areas of underperformance and align activity to strategic intent.
You will help a client through a range of support activities including:
- quantitative and qualitative analysis
- data cleansing and entry
- reporting building
- report styling
Over 12 months we would expect your skills to grow in the following areas:
- mapping out the various data process flows
- producing monthly Management Information
- data integration and data flows
- defining reporting frameworks
- delivering training courses in the software
- Microsoft SQL, Azure and Excel knowledge
- This role involves travel. You will be fully compensated for your travel costs.
Long term progression into the following areas is possible :
- Implementation Consultant, Senior Consultant,
- Pres-sales Technology Ambassador
- Customer Success consultant
Role prerequisites: (These are mandatory criteria)
- FIRST CLASS DEGREE, or a 2.1 with 2 years existing expertise in reporting and performance solutions.
- Commutable to Gerrrads Cross, Buckinghamshire within 30 minutes
- Ability to travel UK wide.
What will set your CV apart from the Graduate crowd?
- A business administration or data orientated degree
- Working knowledge of reporting tools
- Working knowledge of SQL
Salary: £20,000 year with up to £5000 in annual bonuses.
Recruitment Agencies: We are currently NOT expanding our PSL. We kindly ask that you register your interest on the PSL form below, and we will automatically contact you when the PSL has a refresh.