Terms & Conditions
Please review the following Terms & Conditions prior to proceeding.
The lead registrant hereto acknowledges that the registered lead is of a confidential nature and that the matters contained herein are confidential and are to be retained as such by the registrant and InPhase.
The lead registration will contain the entire and only agreement between the registrant hereto regarding fees to be paid to the registrant and any representation, inducement, promise, condition or agreement, oral or otherwise in connection therewith not incorporated herein shall not be binding upon either party.
- The registered lead and agreement thereof are not transferable
- InPhase reserves the right to modify or update the referral program at any time without prior notice
- Please ensure the incoming client mentions your name at time of initial contact or that you advise us in advance of lead.
- Should the same lead be referred more than once, the earliest referral will take precedence and we are only liable to meet the obligation of one claimant per successful referral.
- Should we be already in negotiations with the lead, we reserve the right to refuse any referral.
- We will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential loss or cost of damage you may incur as a result of participating in the InPhase referral scheme,
- We will not, in any event, be liable for any loss of profits, business, revenue, data or goodwill, whether any such loss is directly or indirectly as a result of participating in the Scheme,
- We reserve the right to withdraw the InPhase referral scheme at any given time, without prior notice or explanation.
- The monthly InPhase subscription fee of the lead must exceed $5,000 / £4,000 / 4000Euros per annum
- InPhase may pass leads to our Channel Partners to sell.