Sir Jim Mackey warns of tighter regulations coming to the NHS. InPhase asks: are you ready?
Following an exclusive interview with HSJ, NHS England's elective chief Sir Jim Mackey warns of tighter regulations as a result of increased public scrutiny during post-Covid recovery plans.
- Healthcare providers warned to prepare for tighter performance regulations following their most harrowing period in history
- Leaders need to be worried about the public perception of the service
- Find out a clear, simplified way to manage regulations against performance and get ahead of the game
Clinical audits made simple.
The experts at InPhase go into detail about what a clinical audit is, how it can be made easy and what we can do to help.
- What is a clinical audit?
- How can a clinical audit help your organisation?
- How can a tedious clinical audit become revolutionary?
- How to make revolution easy.
Exploring the biggest, best and most innovative update to our software in a decade
We’re delighted with the feedback on InPhase21 - the biggest, best and most innovative update to our software in a decade!
How to ensure your Trust's BAF is up to the job
Change happens fast and so do risks, so how certain are you that your Trust’s BAF is actually up to the job?
The world has changed, and keeps changing. NHS and healthcare providers are continuously expected to deliver more for their money, even under unprecedented circumstances and in the midst of challenges that few could have foreseen.
The new role of the CFO in connecting the whole organisation together to improve effectiveness
The role of the modern Chief Finance Officer entails much more than being a budget gate-keeper, ensuring a financial system of record is accurate and statutory reporting is delivered.